1. Who we are
1.1 “We”, “us” or “our” means Chateau de Redon, with its registered office at Redon I 24390 Granges d’Ans I France.
- Via-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: to Redon I 24390 Granges d’Ans I France
What are cookies?
2.1 Cookies are small pieces of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit the website or certain pages. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time and to apply them during subsequent visits.
2.2 Cookies usually contain the name of the website where the cookie has come from, how long the cookie will remain on your device, and a value which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
2.3 Cookies can be divided into several categories:
- Permanent cookies vs. session cookies: permanent cookies will remain stored on your computer or mobile device and will help us identify you as visitor of our website. Session cookies will be deleted at the end of every session.
- First party cookies vs. third party cookies: first party cookies are created by our own website. Third party cookies are created and stored by our (social media) partners.
- On the basis of necessity and functionality:
- Necessary cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. They include for example cookies that enable you to log in.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to analyse our web traffic, to see the number of users of our website and how the users navigate through our website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies ‘remember’ the choices you made on our website (e.g. language preference.) making the website more user-friendly and enhancing your user experience.
- Targeting cookies: These show us the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, and can be used to, e.g. make advertisements more relevant to your interests.
Cookies used by us
Cookies used by our partners
2.6 We also make use of Google Analytics. Google Analytics gathers information about your use of our website by means of cookies. The gathered information is used to create reports.
Managing and blocking cookies
2.7 You can at all times manage or delete cookies using the settings on your internet browser, allowing you to refuse some or all cookies. Turning off cookies will limit the service that we are able to provide and may affect your user-experience. Deleting cookies may result in manually adjusting preferences every time you visit our website.
2.8 For more details about controlling and/or deleting cookies, visit the page corresponding to your browser for more information:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
or visit, http://aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/.